Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Pet Food UK Limited
33 Mark Rd
The following terms and conditions apply to sale of our products on our websites:
If you require any further information on these terms and conditions, please contact us using the contact link in the footer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us on 0808 100 8885 (freephone).
TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire terms and conditions of sale and nothing shall in any way alter or vary these terms and conditions without the prior approval of Pet Food UK Limited (hereunder “Pet Food UK”).
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions expressed or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
- Acceptance of goods by the customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court that these terms and conditions apply.
- Pet Food UK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the terms and conditions before they place an order.
- All product images are for illustration purposes only.
- We list ingredients for every product on our website. Ingredients may change from time to time and we endeavour to update our website as soon as possible. Therefore, if you are concerned about ingredients in our products, please check the product packaging before consumption.
- A lot of our pet foods are naturally hypoallergenic, however may still contain allergens. It is your responsibility to check the product packaging for any allergens that could affect your pet. Pet Food UK will not be responsible for any adverse reactions to your pet due to the consumption of allergens in our products.
- If you feel you have received the wrong product or a product not pertaining to the description on our website, you are entitled to return the product at no cost to you for a refund or exchange. See our returns policy.
- Feeding guides are provided as a guide only.
- If a product is out of stock or no longer available for sale, we will contact you to arrange a refund or delivery of a suitable alternative.
- All our products are not for human consumption.
- Please check all deliveries for damages as soon as possible.
- Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Pet Food UK within 3 days by telephone or e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier.
- We may ask for photographic evidence of damages.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT
- All prices on our website are in Pounds Sterling (£) and include VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Our VAT registration number is: 206 8038 22
- Pet Food UK reserves the right to alter the advertised price before an order is confirmed by us.
- Your card details are processed by Shopify Payments, powered by Stripe, who are fully PCI DSS 3.2 compliant as a Level 1 Service Provider.
- Your card details are never stored on our servers.
- We also accept PayPal as a payment method.
- Alternatively, payment can be arranged directly with us by phone.
- There is no surcharge for debit, credit or corporate cards.
- We accept American Express cards.
- We do not accept JCB or Diners Club.
- Pet Food UK reserves the right to refuse any orders.
- Orders are accepted on the basis the customer has read and accepted these terms and conditions.
Pet Food UK does not hold any liability for any claims, loss, damages, demands of any kind whatsoever arising from the sale of our products or use of this website including direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, profits or otherwise.
- We offer free delivery on orders over £30. This only covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. Other areas will incur a charge.
- At checkout, you can enter your postcode and delivery charges will be calculated to your area.
- All deliveries can take up to 5 working days, but most products are usually dispatched the next working day and will arrive within 2 working days.
- No liability will be attached to Pet Food UK if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
- Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Pet Food UK by phone or in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
- For damages and claims see damages section above.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
- You can cancel your order at any time up to 14 calendar days after the date of delivery.
- If you have received the goods, you must return them within 14 days of cancellation.
- You shall return them at your own cost using a trackable courier service.
- We will not be held liable for returns that are lost in transit.
- We will refund you within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- See our returns policy for information on how to return your items.
- All goods supplied by Pet Food UK are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the goods.
- Nothing in these conditions shall operate to add to, vary or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- 1. The goods are at the customer's risk from receipt of the goods.
- 2. In spite of receipt of the goods, the customer does not own property of these goods until:
- The customer has paid the price in full; and
- No other sums of any kind shall be due from the customer to Pet Food UK
- Until property in the goods passes to the customer in accordance with Point 2 above, the customer shall hold the goods and each of them on a fiduciary basis as Bailee for Pet Food UK. The customer shall store the goods (at no cost to Pet Food UK) separately from all other goods in its possession and mark them in such a way that they are clearly identified as Pet Food UK’s property.
- Until such time as property in the goods passes from Pet Food UK, the customer shall upon request deliver up such of the goods as have not ceased to be in existence or resold to Pet Food UK. If the customer fails to do so, Pet Food UK may enter upon any premises owned, occupied or controlled by the customer where the goods are situated, and repossess the goods.
- 5. The customer shall not pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the goods which are the property of the customer. Without prejudice to the other rights of Pet Food UK, if the customer does so all sums whatever owing by the customer to Pet Food UK shall forthwith become due and payable.
- The customer shall insure and keep insured the goods to the full price against 'all risks' to the reasonable satisfaction of Pet Food UK until the date that property in the goods passes from Pet Food UK to the customer, and shall whenever requested by Pet Food UK produce a copy of the policy of insurance. Without prejudice to the other rights of Pet Food UK, if the customer fails to do so, all sums whatever owing by the customer to Pet Food UK shall forthwith become due and payable.
Pet Food UK shall not be liable to the customer or deemed to be in breach of the any of the terms and conditions of the contract whether set out in these terms and conditions or implied by law or statute by reason of any delay in performing due to events outside the control of Pet Food UK.
English law governs the terms and conditions and use of our sales. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.