We hope that you are happy with your purchase, but should you wish to return any item to us, we would be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
UNWANTED ITEMS AND YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You can return any unwanted items to us subject to the below conditions in accordance to the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014.
- You have 28 days to change your mind after receiving your order.
- Unwanted goods will only be accepted for a refund if they are returned in their original packaging.
- They must be returned to us within 14 calendar days after notifying us.
- You will be refunded the full amount you originally paid for the products and original delivery charges if the whole order is returned. Refunds will be made to the same payment card or PayPal account.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receipt of returned goods.
- You are not obliged to provide us with a reason.
FAULTY, DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS
Your right to return faulty or incorrect items is covered under The Consumer Rights Act 2015. You have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund or exchange.
- If an item is deemed faulty by you, or we have delivered the wrong item, you must contact us as soon as possible at email@example.com or by phone 0808 100 8885 (freephone) to arrange an exchange or refund.
- You must notify us within 30 days after receiving your delivery.
- If we agree the item is faulty or incorrect, we will arrange an exchange within 14 days at no cost to you.
- If you prefer a full refund, we will arrange to collect the items at no cost to you and we will provide you with a full refund you within 14 calendar days.
- If you notify us after 30 days of receiving the products, we may arrange for a replacement product but will no longer offer a refund.
OUR RETURNS ADDRESS
Barking Heads & Meowing Heads Returns
Pet Food UK Ltd
33 Mark Road