Rights of the Promoter
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Website“).
- Entries are only valid where entrants have fulfilled the competition criteria as stated for each competition post. The entrants will then be entered into a free prize draw, where the winner will be selected at random.
- No purchase is required to enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, or the brands represented through the prizes: Cocopup and Furbo.
- The Competition is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 years or older. No employees, family members of employees or agents of the Promoter are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw opens on 20th November 2023 at 9am on @barkingandmeowingheads Instagram page, and closes on 30th November 2023 at 23:59pm.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must like the competition post and follow @barkingandmeowingheads on Instagram. There are no bonus entries for this prize draw.
- One winner will receive: 1x Furbo Dog Camera, 1x Cocopup Collapsible Water Bottle, 1x Cocopup Travel Dog Bowl, 1x Cocopup Harness Bundle, 1x Cocopup Dog Walking Bag Bundle, Six (6) months worth of Barking Heads Dry Dog Food: 4x 12kg bags of All Hounder Bowl Lickin' Goodness Chicken Dry Dog Food (based on medium sized adult dog breed). All prizes have been legitimately purchased via the brand websites.
- The winner will be notified via Instagram direct message by 1st December 2023. The winner must provide a valid UK postal address, and personal details for dispatch of prize. Prize will be sent by 1st January 2024. If the selected winner fails to respond to contact made by the Promoter within seven (7) days of the closing date of the competition, that person’s claim to the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random.
- All personal details shared with the promoter will be for the purposes of prize fulfilment only in line with GDPR, and the winner understands, and consents to personal details being shared with third parties in order to enable this fulfilment.
- Entries must be made by the entrant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity.
- Groups will not be allowed to enter the competition. Incomplete or illegible bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and votes which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any entrants in a prize draw or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend a competition without notice.
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter of the competition is Barking and Meowing Heads, Inspired Pet Nutrition Ltd, Dalton Airfield, Topcliffe, Thirsk, North Yorkshire, YO7 3HE.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any late, lost, or illegible entries; or for entries lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. The Promoter will also not be held responsible for any damage caused by viruses.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to a competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter (to the fullest extent permitted by law) from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind howsoever arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize.
- Any personal information submitted for this draw may be used for marketing purposes by the Promoter or its agents subject to relevant opt in
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners. The winners may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the competition the entrant consents to such participation.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.