Apply to be Barking Heads’ Christmas dinner taster this Christmas
At Barking Heads, we’re on the hunt for our first ever Christmas Doggy Dinner taster!
We’re looking for a dog (and their paw-rent!) to become the first ever official taste tester of our Christmas menu of natural, human-grade dog food. We’ll see whether the recipes are worthy of a festive feast… through the successful pooch’s body language.
We’ll treat the successful applicant to a year’s supply of dog food (worth £100+) delivered right to their doorstep (Who doesn’t want scrumptious food on demand?)!
The winning pooch will just need to sample our festive offerings of tasty natural food and share their thoughts and feelings (via their owner!).
On the menu is: a starter of gourmet Pooched Salmon, a main meal of tantalising Top Dog Turkey or Plant Powered Pooches, and a mouth-watering dessert of Floss ‘N’ Gloss. After a three-course meal, two added treats are on offer for after eights: Gnawbreakers and Slobstoppers.
At Barking Heads, we pride ourselves on high-quality natural food, made by the people who love dogs most. We use human-grade ingredients, and our food contains no fillers or additives, so your dogs are left happy and healthy after every meal. We understand the joy and laughter they bring – so it’s only right that we deliver the same happiness through our nutritious and delicious food.
Our winning pooch’s taste-testing will be judged by their paw-rent on the following criteria – that usually indicate a satisfied pup:
- Tail wagging
- Relaxed body
- Bottom up position (chest low to the ground)
- Happy barks
- Happy facial expressions
- How quickly they eat
- How much they eat
- Any other ‘happy’ indicators specific to your dog
Our resident dog behaviourist Adem Fehmi will then analyse the results to find out how much our taste-tester enjoyed their Christmas Doggy Dinner.
If you can answer ‘yes’ to the criteria below then we’d love to consider you and your pup as our Christmas Doggy Dinner taste-tester…
- Are you over 18?
- Do you live in the UK?
- Is your dog between one year and eight years old?
- Is your furry friend a food fanatic?
- Is your dog active?
How to apply:
If you’re up for the ultimate Christmas Doggy Dinner and receiving a year’s supply of our nutritious dog food, simply fill in and submit the form below.
Applications are now closed - thanks for all your entries!
Terms & conditions
- The competition closes on 17th December 2022 at 23:59
- Entrants must be aged 18+ to apply
- Entrants must be based in the UK
- All personal information submitted will remain confidential
- The successful applicants will be notified on the 20th December 2022
- The winning dog and owner will receive a year’s worth of dog food (12 x 2kg bags of a Barking Heads dry food flavouring of your choice)
- This is not a full-time employment role
- If you are unable to meet the requirements, the role will be offered to another entrant and their dog
- Any sharing of images of our products must adhere to social media guidelines
- Entry to this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions