Feeding & Subscription calculator
Lets help you calculate how much food you will need and how much you can save.
Approximately how much does your dog weigh?
How active is your dog?
The feeding cost per week will be:Order now
blended with brown rice, garden veg & herbs
Barking Heads Beef Waggington is made with 100% natural grass-fed beef. This super yummy adult dog recipe is made using only the best quality, natural ingredients. Approved by vets, Beef Waggington is naturally hypoallergenic and contains added joint support too. Blended with a seriously yummy combination of garden veg and herbs, this meaty meal will set tails wagging!
- Helps support a healthy immune system & joint health
- Loads of quality, natural, grass-fed beef
- Generous portions of healthy grains, fruit & vegetables, like brown rice, peas, tomato & carrot
- Seasoned with aromatic herbs like oregano, rosemary & thyme
- Extra special ingredients like MSM, glucosamine & chondroitin, to help maintain healthy joints
- Recipe free from artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Approved by Dr Scott
Beef (30%), Brown Rice (19%), Dried Beef (14%), White Rice, Oats, Potato (3%), Sunflower Oil, Lucerne, Beef Gravy (2%), Minerals, Peas (1%), Methylsulfonylmethane 355 mg/kg, Glucosamine 310 mg/kg, Chondroitin Sulphate 310 mg/kg
Tomato, Carrot, Seaweed, 0.06% Mixed Herbs (Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme)
Crude Protein 24%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Crude Ash 5.5% Omega-6 3%, Omega-3 0.3%
ADDITIVES (PER KG)
VITAMINS: Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 17,308 IU, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 700 IU, Vitamin E (Rac-alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 192 mg
TRACE ELEMENTS: Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 83 mg, Iron (as Iron (ll) Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 60 mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 7 mg, Manganese (as Manganese Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 6 mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg, Selenium (as Organic Selenium Saccharomyces Cerevisiae CNCM I-3060) 0.1 mg
FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURS & PRESERVATIVES