We aim to deliver our products to you safely and in a timely manner. This policy sets out our terms of delivery.
- Subject to stock, our products are dispatched the business day after your order is placed.
- We aim to deliver your order within 2-3 business days of the order being placed.
- By law, we must deliver to you within 30 days.
- We send items by a tracked courier service insured up to the value of £1000.
- All orders are currently fulfiled by DHL.
- You will receive a tracking number by email once the item has been dispatched.
- Delivery methods and timescales are displayed at the checkout.
- Not in? Our couriers will leave a card for you to rearrange a delivery. After 3 failed attempts, your order will be returned to us and we will contact you to arrange a refund or another delivery. You can also manage your delivery via the tracking details that you receive once your order has been dispatched, and request to change the date or leave delivery instructions.
We are pleased to announce that we now deliver to the following areas for a £10 fixed fee.
- The Channel Islands
- The Isle of Man
- The Isle of Wight
We do not deliver to Southern Ireland or other overseas countries.
FREE DELIVERY AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- We offer free delivery on orders over £45 (inc. VAT).
- Deliveries under £45 are generally charged at £4.99.
- You will be provided with accurate and up-to-date delivery charges on our checkout pages by entering your post code.