Lets help you calculate how much food you will need and how much you can save.
Approximately how much does your dog weigh?
How active is your dog?
The feeding cost per week will be:Order Now
Half price due to short date - use by July 2022
Meat Free Mondays from Barking Heads!
Of course, our dogs love meat! But we know veg is an awesome source of power and nutrients for all of us, including our pooches. Dogs are omnivores in the wild, which means they eat both meat and vegetables to provide the vital nutrition they need. So, for tasty (and occasional!) meat free Mondays or for added vegetarian power in your dog’s regular meals, Plant Powered Pooches is it!
- Vegetarian recipe to help support healthy joints
- Contains egg for extra protein and vitamins
- High quality, natural, plant-based protein
- Generous portions of healthy fruit & vegetables, such as sweet potato, carrot & apple
- Seasoned with aromatic herbs such as oregano, rosemary & thyme
- Added vitamins & minerals, for a complete & balanced diet
- Approved by our vet, Dr Scott
Crude Protein 20%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 6.8%
ADDITIVES (PER KG)
VITAMINS: Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 17,308 IU, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1,400 IU, Vitamin E (Rac-alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 192 mg, Taurine 1,500 mg
TRACE ELEMENTS: Zinc (as Zinc Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 100 mg, Iron (as Iron (ll) Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 60 mg, Copper (as Copper (II) Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 7 mg, Manganese (as Manganese Chelate of Glycine Hydrate) 6 mg, Iodine (as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5 mg, Selenium (as Organic Selenium Saccharomyces Cerevisiae CNCM I-3060) 0.1 mg
FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURS & PRESERVATIVES