COMPETITION T’S&C’S – Win Tickets to Standon Calling
The promoter is Barking Heads (the “Promoter“), Pet Food UK Ltd, 33 Mark Road, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7DN The Promoter is registered in England and Wales under company number 06691511
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Website“).
- Facebook entries are only valid where entrants have fulfilled the competition criteria as stated for each competition post. Instagram entries are only valid where entrants have “followed” the official Barking Heads Instagram page and fulfilled the competition criteria as stated for each competition post. The entrants will then be entered into a free prize draw, where the winner(s) will be selected at random using independant third party.
- Each prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
- The Competition is only open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 years or older. No employees, family members of employees or agents of the Promoter are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Unless otherwise stated, the start date for Facebook competitions is the date at which the competition is first posted by the Barking Heads Facebook or Instagram pages. The closing dates of the prize draw will be displayed within the competition post or tweet itself.
- The winner(s) will be notified via Facebook/Instagram within three (3) days of the competition closing date. The winner must provide a valid UK postal address, and personal details for ticket accreditation. If the selected winner fails to respond to contact made by the Promoter within two (2) days of the closing date of the competition, that person’s claim to the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected at random.
- All personal details shared with the promoter will be for the purposes of ticket accreditation only in line with GDPR
- Entries must be made by the entrant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity.
- Groups will not be allowed to enter the competition. Incomplete or illegible bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and votes which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entrants will need to adhere to Facebook terms and conditions which can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php, https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877.
- Our social media competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. By entering the competition, entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. All information submitted by entrants will only be used for the purposes of the competition. By entering the competition, entrants release Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter from any and all liability in connection with the competition.
- The prizes available are: one pair of weekend tickets to Standon Calling 2021 (including camping), one pair of Saturday (24th July) day passes including access to “Backstage Bar”, one pair of Friday (23rd July) day passes.
- The prizes are not transferable and there will be no cash alternative to the prizes offered.
- Camping is not included unless otherwise stated
- Travel and subsistence costs are not included
- The Promoter will endeavour to deliver prizes by 20th
- Attendance at the festival will be subject to Standon Callings usual admittance rules and COVID-19 procedures. Barking Heads and Standon Calling accept no responsibility if attendance at the festival is declined on these basis
Rights of the Promoter
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any entrants in a prize draw or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend a competition without notice.
Limitation of Liability
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for any late, lost, or illegible entries; or for entries lost, delayed or damaged as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. The Promoter will also not be held responsible for any damage caused by viruses.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to a competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter (to the fullest extent permitted by law) from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind howsoever arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize.
- Any personal information submitted for this draw may be used for marketing purposes by the Promoter or its agents.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners. The winners may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the competition the entrant consents to such participation.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.