It's Cupcake Day!
Woof you believe that it’s Cupcake Day 2018? To celebrate such a seriously yummy occasion we’ve put together this quick and easy pupcake recipe especially for your dog (or you!).
This delicious peanut butter flavoured morsel is the perfect way to treat your pooch. Just follow the simple steps below to create a batch of 6 in just 30 minutes!
- 340g flour
- 340g grated carrots
- 57g natural peanut butter
- 57g vegetable oil
- 76g honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5 or 190°c
- Line your baking tray with cupcake cases
- Grab a medium-sized bowl and mix together all the dry ingredients
- Now add the remaining ingredients and mix again making sure to combine everything fully
- Take a teaspoon and fill the cupcake cases evenly
- Place the tray in the preheated over and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
We made some at Barking Heads HQ and these are how they turned out: